Marjory Wildcraft here! I’m writing a book …
… and because of the way my brain works, I’m writing it orally first … talking it out in a series of videos.
As each video is completed, it will be added to the list below. (To access it, simply click on the corresponding link!)
And then, leave me a comment?
Tell me what YOU think.
Stories like yours will be essential to helping people interested in better health understand the true value of homegrown food and medicine.
Thank you, friends.
I can’t wait to read your comments and stories … .
Grow: All True Wealth Comes From the Ground
Table of Contents
Part I: Health
- Can You Be Healthy Eating From the Grocery Store? (Video 1)
- What Toxins Are Hiding in Your Home … Making You Sick? (Video 2)
- Staying Healthy and Free — Even in Old Age (Video 3)
- How I Almost Lost My Leg (Video 4)
- Stress Management: When Wildfires Threaten … Do This First (Video 5)
Part II: Family
- True Wealth in Your Crazy Family Life (Video 6)
- The SECRET to Raising Healthy, Happy Kids (Video 7)
- 24 Injuries and Ailments You Can Treat With Home Remedies (Video 8)
- The PRIMAL Glue That Creates Family Bonds (Video 9)
Part III: Community
- Community and Friendship, With a Side of Sauce (Video 10)
- Build a Community in 9 Easy Steps … Even When You’re Raising Your Kids in a Barn! (Video 11)
- I Don’t WANT to Grow All My Own Food. Here’s Why. (Video 12)
- Leave a More Powerful Legacy With Genetic Diversity (Video 13)
Part IV: Meaningful Work
- My Biggest Financial Mistake Will Make You Wealthy (Video 14)
- The Key to Reinventing Our Food System … Is YOU! (Video 15)
- Health Care Alternatives: A DIRE Need (Video 16)
- 7 Principles of Successful Business (Video 17)
Part V: Purpose — Coming Soon!
Marjory Wildcraft is the founder of The Grow Network, which is a community of people focused on modern self-sufficient living. She has been featured by National Geographic as an expert in off-grid living, she hosted the Mother Earth News Online Homesteading Summit, and she is listed in Who’s Who in America for having inspired hundreds of thousands of backyard gardens. Marjory was the focus of an article that won Reuter’s Food Sustainability Media Award, and she recently authored The Grow System: The Essential Guide to Modern Self-Sufficient Living—From Growing Food to Making Medicine.
I just saw this. Sounds wonderful.Is it finished yet?Would love to own it