When I started eating more healthfully, one of the major changes I noticed was that my allergies went the way of the dodo.
How about you? Has eating better had any effect on your health?
If so, I have a HUGE favor to ask of you.
You may have heard that I’m writing a book. But because of the way my brain works, I’m writing it orally first in a series of videos that correspond to one chapter each.
I’m publishing the next video in the series, and I’d LOVE your feedback.
In it, I discuss:
- Why It’s Impossible to Be Completely Healthy Eating Grocery Store Food—EVEN if You’re Eating Organics!
- The No. 1 Deficiency in America
- The SINGLE Most Important Source of Nutrition (And Why Modern Carrots Are 10 Times Worse Than They Used to Be!)
- The First of 5 Keys to Optimal Health
- Why the Recommended Daily Allowance Won’t Keep You Healthy—And What You Can Do About It
The video is a good bit longer than the ones I usually publish, but it would mean SO MUCH to me if you would watch it through.
Then—and this is just as important— please leave me a comment with your answer to one of the following questions:
- Do you think good soil affects plant health? If yes, what personal experiences make you think so?
- Have you noticed any improvements in your health due to better eating?
- What made you decide to start eating more healthfully?
- What advice would you give to a newbie gardener who is intimidated about starting to grow their own food?
Stories like yours will be essential to helping people interested in better health understand the true value of homegrown food and medicine.
I SO appreciate it!
Categorised in: Grow: The Book
This post was written by