Of all the public activities that humans like to do naked, swimming ranks first, but gardening in the buff comes in as a close second. It makes sense that gardeners like to garden naked. I mean, how much closer can you get to nature?
That’s why so many gardeners, farmers, homesteaders, and permaculturists get excited about World Naked Gardening Day. It’s a day to celebrate the natural human form, to get back to nature, and to throw away convention and let it all hang out!
World Naked Gardening Day isn’t associated with any specific company or individual. It is simply a day where people all over the world encourage each other to garden in the nude. Sounds pretty great, right?
The Do’s and Don’ts of World Naked Gardening Day
World Naked Gardening Day is meant to be celebrated by whomever, wherever. But unless you live in the middle of nowhere with lots of acreage and zero neighbors, there are a few things you should keep in mind to make yourself and everyone around you much more comfortable about this “holiday.”
- Don’t participate if your garden is in your front yard.
- Don’t participate if your garden is a community garden or on public property of any kind.
- Don’t forget to warn everyone who may be living in your house/on your property. No one wants a surprise like that first thing in the morning when they wake up and look out the window.
- Do have a great time!
- Do clean possible grass, dirt, and other debris out of your tits and bits after celebrating this “holiday.”
- Do get creative! Go over to the forums and share your pictures and ideas!
- Do participate no matter how you look. We love the human body in all shapes!
‘I want to participate, but how…?’
Now that you have an idea of what you probably should and shouldn’t do, you’re most likely wondering how you can show your friends that you participated without leaking your own nudes.
Like I said earlier, you’ve gotta get creative! But if you’re having a hard time with that, here are a few ideas to make your pictures more appropriate:
- Use an apron and have a photoshoot with all the vegetables you plan on cooking for dinner.
- If you’re a guy, simply turn around.
- Use hand shovels or lettuce leaves to cover your breasts.
- Use a meticulously placed watering can.
- Peek your head and shoulders out from behind trees and bushes.
- Use a potted plant or two.
If you follow the tips in this article, you’ll be able to celebrate this fun holiday without creating too much of a stir among your friends and neighbors. Now go out there, get close to nature, and enjoy World Naked Gardening Day!