30+ Free Presentations On Growing Your Own Food & Medicine Sustainably In Your Back Yard
The 2016 Home Grown Food Summit is right around the corner!
In case you missed last year’s summit, let me give you a little background info… This is an online event featuring more than 30 expert speakers on important topics about growing your own food and medicine.
We only do this once a year.
Expert Speakers on Important Homesteading and Gardening Topics
And this year’s lineup features some great experts that you won’t want to miss:
• Ira Wallace – Author of Vegetable Gardening in the Southeast, and member of the Southern Exposure Seed Exchange. Ira will teach you all of her tricks for growing great garlic and onions.
• Sam Coffman – The herbal medicine expert who taught survival skills to U.S. Special Forces for 10+ years. Sam will teach you how to increase the potency of your backyard herbs.
• David the Good – Author of Survival Gardening Secrets and Compost Everything. David will teach you about “extreme composting” techniques for gardens and food forests.
• Geoff Lawton – The Director of the Permaculture Research Institute in Australia. Geoff will walk you through a checklist of important things to consider before you buy a new property.
• John Dromgoole – Host of Gardening Naturally, America’s longest running organic gardening radio show. John will teach you the best practices for organic gardening and share lots of the tricks he uses in his own gardens.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg – there are more than 30 experts whose names aren’t listed here. It’s the Home Grown Food Summit, and it’s going to be a full week of educational awesomeness.
Free Presentations for One Week
Because you’re a member of the [Grow] Network, we already saved a spot for you at this year’s summit. You can watch each presentation for free for one whole day, beginning on March 7th. Just keep an eye on your inbox, and the invitations will be sent straight to you.
If you want to purchase a copy of the entire summit, now’s the time. We’re running a special pre-sale offer for members of the [Grow] Network.
Right now, for the next 8 days, you can buy it at a 20% discount.
There’s going to be a lot of information to absorb in one short week. Especially if you have other obligations like a job or a family. Here’s what you get when you purchase:
• All 30+ video presentations, to watch anytime
• Printable PDF transcripts for all presentations
• Audio-only recordings for all presentations
• USB Flash drive is available for offline viewing
• 2 free bonus eBooks
Special Pre-Sale Discount Offer
As soon as the summit starts, this special pre-sale offer ends. So you only have until 10 a.m. PST March 7th to take advantage of the 20% discount we’re offering.
When you purchase the Home Grown Food Summit, we’ll also enter you in a drawing with 9 chances to win over $4,078.00 in amazing prizes. We’re giving away a Garden Tower 2 vertical gardening tower, an All-American pressure canner, and lots more. The grand prize is the complete signature heirloom seed collection from Jere Gettle at Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds, worth over $1,295.00!
Right now you can get the summit for only $59 (online access), or $79 (USB flash drive). This offer is intended for members of the [Grow] Network and our affiliates, and the cost of the summit will go up as soon as the summit starts on March 7th.
We’re really proud of this year’s summit, and we know you’re going to love it.
Check out the current Home Grown Food Summit.