Sustainable Solutions for Troubled Times
Wow, we’ve clearly got an ecological mess on our hands… global warming, species on the brink of extinction, polluted water supplies and more.
Yet, if we put the miraculous, collective power of our hearts and minds together, we CAN solve these problems.
Solutions DO exist and every day, more and more incredible people are rolling up their sleeves and finding creative ways to fix what we once feared unfixable.
Plus, we now have access to an abundance of cutting-edge technologies, effective community organizing platforms and revolutionary, life-giving ideas!
Join Me for the Earth Day Summit 2016
Join us to discover these solutions and more at Earth Day Summit 2016! I will be one of the presenters, and I’d love for you to come show your support.
Earth Day Summit 2016
April 22, 2016
I’m honored to be among 20+ esteemed environmental leaders, innovators, activists, scientists and ecologists who are offering a renewed sense of hope, step-by-step solutions for local and global action – and restored reverence for Mother Earth.
Other experts who are taking part include Starhawk, Kenny Ausubel, Vicki Robin, Chief Phil Lane, Jr., David Crow, Xiuhtezcatl Martinez and more. They will share their visionary insights and inspired actions for a healthy, sustainable and thriving planet.
I hope you’ll participate in this special daylong gathering.
What to Expect
During this inspiring event, you’ll discover:
- Practical steps & innovative solutions for living in harmony with Mother Earth
- Trusted resources & expert guidance for making sustainable life choices
- A vibrant community of kindred spirits mobilizing globally to create a thriving planet
- Ways to take action on local levels as well as national legislative action
- The experience of activating global consciousness, weaving the world together
- Engaging stories of those who are making a difference in the world, inspiring you to take action and create your own out-of-the-box solutions
- Invaluable insights on grassroots organizing, citizen lobbying & community action
And much more!
With guidance from these leaders, you’re sure to come away from this global gathering deeply transformed — and part of the solution!
Join me and the other extraordinary panel of presenters for a FULL DAY of hope, inspiration, actions and discover your next step for personal and planetary transformation.
Marjory Wildcraft is an Expedition Leader and Bioneer Blogger with The [Grow] Network, which is an online community that recognizes the wisdom of “homegrown food on every table.” Marjory has been featured as an expert on sustainable living by National Geographic, she is a speaker at Mother Earth News fairs, and is a returning guest on Coast to Coast AM. She is an author of several books, but is best known for her “Grow Your Own Groceries” video series, which is used by more than 300,000 homesteaders, survivalists, universities, and missionary organizations around the world.