Watch (and learn!) as Lynn Gillespie—an organic farmer for over 30 years and owner of The Living Farm in Paonia, CO—plans, plants, tends, and harvests a high-performance garden.
Lynn has a unique “learn along with me” garden teaching system. You will actually get to see everything she does in her garden for an entire growing season, as she seeks to produce enough food so that she can eat something she’s grown every day for a year.
Below is the next episode in the season. (And stay tuned, as Lynn will have another update every week!)
Episode 3: First Harvest
This week, we get our first harvest and learn which seeds are safe for our gardens.
- What Can I Plant Today? (Scroll Down): https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-garden-show
- Easy PVC Trellising System: https://thelivingfarm.org/project/tomato-trellis
- Compost Magic: https://thelivingfarm.org/project/compost-magic
- Compost Test: https://thelivingfarm.org/simple-garden-compost-test
- Planting Zone: https://thelivingfarm.org/?s=planting+zone
- “Ask Gardener Lynn”: https://thelivingfarm.org/ask-gardner-lynn
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSpzjhrmPDyzD20Sd9q3eug
- Newsletter: https://thelivingfarm.org/newsletter-sign-up
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thelivingfarm
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelivingfarm
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/thelivingfarm
- Website: www.thelivingfarm.org
- E-mail the Living Farm: thelivingfarm1938 <at> gmail . com
The Living Farm eCourses
- Abundance Garden eCourse: https://thelivingfarm.org/abundance-garden-course
- High Performance Gardening eBook: https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-garden-ebook
- High Performance Greenhouse eCourse: https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-greenhouse-course/
- High Performance Classroom eSeries: https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-garden-classroom-series
- Leafy Greens Container Garden eCourse: https://thelivingfarm.org/leafy-greens-container-garden-course
- Strawberry eCourse: https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-strawberry-course
Stay tuned! We’ll be publishing a new episode in this series weekly!
The Grow Network is a global network of people who produce their own food and medicine. We’re the coolest bunch of backyard researchers on Earth! We’re constantly sharing, discovering, and working together to test new paths for sustainable living—while reconnecting with the “old ways” that are slipping away in our modern world. We value soil, water, sunlight, simplicity, sustainability, usefulness, and freedom. We strive to produce, prepare, and preserve our own food and medicine, and we hope you do, too!