Watch (and learn!) as Lynn Gillespie—an organic farmer for over 30 years and owner of The Living Farm in Paonia, CO—plans, plants, tends, and harvests a high-performance garden.
Lynn has a unique “learn along with me” teaching style, and her goal for her garden is to produce enough food so that she can eat something she’s grown every day for a year.
Follow along with the ups and downs of this experienced gardener. It will be just like being in the garden with her!
And stay tuned, as Lynn will have another update every week.
Week 7: Mulching
This week, Lynn talks about the concept of mulch in the garden.
Additional resources related to this week’s episode:
Note: To pick up a copy of the complete educational course that goes with this series, click here.
Use the coupon code TGN21 to get $50 off!
- Website: www.thelivingfarm.org
- Easy Trellis: https://thelivingfarm.org/project/tomato-trellis
- Planting Zone: https://thelivingfarm.org/?s=planting+zone
- “Ask Gardener Lynn”: https://thelivingfarm.org/ask-gardner-lynn
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSpzjhrmPDyzD20Sd9q3eug
- Newsletter: https://thelivingfarm.org/newsletter-sign-up
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thelivingfarm
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelivingfarm
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/thelivingfarm
- E-mail the Living Farm: thelivingfarm1938 <at> gmail . com
The Living Farm eCourses
- Abundance Garden e-Course: https://thelivingfarm.org/abundance-garden-course
- High Performance Gardening e-Book: https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-garden-ebook
- High Performance Greenhouse e-Course: https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-greenhouse-course/
- High Performance Classroom e-Series: https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-garden-classroom-series
- Leafy Greens Container Garden e-Course: https://thelivingfarm.org/leafy-greens-container-garden-course
- Strawberry e-Course: https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-strawberry-course
Stay tuned! We’ll be publishing a new episode in this series weekly!
The Grow Network is a global network of people who produce their own food and medicine. We’re the coolest bunch of backyard researchers on Earth! We’re constantly sharing, discovering, and working together to test new paths for sustainable living—while reconnecting with the “old ways” that are slipping away in our modern world. We value soil, water, sunlight, simplicity, sustainability, usefulness, and freedom. We strive to produce, prepare, and preserve our own food and medicine, and we hope you do, too!