Watch (and learn!) as Lynn Gillespie—an organic farmer for over 30 years and owner of The Living Farm in Paonia, CO—plans, plants, tends, and harvests a high-performance garden.
Lynn has a unique “learn along with me” teaching style, and her goal for her garden is to produce enough food so that she can eat something she’s grown every day for a year.
Follow along with the ups and downs of this experienced gardener. It will be just like being in the garden with her!
And stay tuned, as Lynn will have another update every week.
Week 28: Frost Protection and Dilly Beans!
In this week’s episode, professional organic gardener Lynn Gillespie offers tips on protecting your garden from frost and shares her recipe for dilly beans. Yum!
Note: To pick up a copy of the complete educational course that goes with this series, click here. Use the coupon code TGN21 to get $50 off!
Get free access to the High-Performance Garden Show archives and all the useful information in more than 160 episodes! In them, Lynn demonstrates how she consistently grows over $2,500 worth of organic food in only 128 square feet (about the size of 3 king mattresses), in 15 minutes a day.
Plus, sponsor the show and get great gifts! Click here for sponsorship details.
- Website: www.thelivingfarm.org
- Easy Trellis: https://thelivingfarm.org/project/tomato-trellis
- Planting Zone: https://thelivingfarm.org/?s=planting+zone
- “Ask Gardener Lynn”: https://thelivingfarm.org/ask-gardner-lynn
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSpzjhrmPDyzD20Sd9q3eug
- Newsletter: https://thelivingfarm.org/newsletter-sign-up
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thelivingfarm
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelivingfarm
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/thelivingfarm
- E-mail the Living Farm: thelivingfarm1938 <at> gmail . com
The Living Farm eCourses
- Abundance Garden e-Course: https://thelivingfarm.org/abundance-garden-course
- High Performance Gardening e-Book: https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-garden-ebook
- High Performance Greenhouse e-Course: https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-greenhouse-course/
- High Performance Classroom e-Series: https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-garden-classroom-series
- Leafy Greens Container Garden e-Course: https://thelivingfarm.org/leafy-greens-container-garden-course
- Strawberry e-Course: https://thelivingfarm.org/high-performance-strawberry-course
Stay tuned! We’ll be publishing a new episode in this series weekly!
The Grow Network is a global network of people who produce their own food and medicine. We’re the coolest bunch of backyard researchers on Earth! We’re constantly sharing, discovering, and working together to test new paths for sustainable living—while reconnecting with the “old ways” that are slipping away in our modern world. We value soil, water, sunlight, simplicity, sustainability, usefulness, and freedom. We strive to produce, prepare, and preserve our own food and medicine, and we hope you do, too!