Watch (and learn!) as Lynn Gillespie—an organic farmer for over 25 years and owner of The Living Farm in Paonia, CO—plans, plants, tends, and harvests a high-performance garden.
Lynn has a unique “learn along with me” garden teaching system. Her goal for her garden is to produce enough food so that she can eat something she’s grown every day for a year.
Season 5 of the High-Performance Garden Show will focus on stopping the garden struggle and purposefully manufacturing your health. Lynn wants to show people how easy it is to grow their own food; to add enjoyment to their nutrient-dense life; and to give them life skills they can pass down to the next generation.
Follow along with the ups and downs of this experienced gardener. It will be just like being in the garden with her!
Click here to watch all 5 seasons of the High-Performance Garden Show.
And stay tuned, as Lynn will have another update every week.
Week 14: First Squash
This week we will rotate out some early spring crops and plant more summer plants. The summer squash plants have begun to produce. Come see what this amazing garden has to offer this week!
Note: Pick up a copy of the Abundance Garden eCourse that goes with this series here.
Use the coupon code TGN20 to get $50 off!
- The Abundance Garden eCourse is the instruction manual for the High-Performance Garden Show. Learn everything you need to know to grow enough food to eat all year! (Use the coupon code TGN20 to get $50.00 Off!)
- Timing is critical. To determine the best time to plant vegetables in your region, click here.
- Subscribe to The Living Garden’s YouTube page so you don’t miss any episodes.
- Please consider sponsoring the High-Performance Garden Show so Lynn can continue to offer it for free and to get great prizes! Click here to become a sponsor.
- Share the High-Performance Garden Show with all you know, via this link.
Stay tuned! We’ll be publishing a new episode in this series weekly!
The Grow Network is a global network of people who produce their own food and medicine. We’re the coolest bunch of backyard researchers on Earth! We’re constantly sharing, discovering, and working together to test new paths for sustainable living—while reconnecting with the “old ways” that are slipping away in our modern world. We value soil, water, sunlight, simplicity, sustainability, usefulness, and freedom. We strive to produce, prepare, and preserve our own food and medicine, and we hope you do, too!