Join me for a special edition of the Global Leaders Organization Podcast TOMORROW, July 22
We’ll discuss how I built a network teaching people how to grow food and make their own remedies. It’ll be a casual conversation about how I took a handful of sand and turned it into a movement of millions.
I’ll be sharing the lessons I’ve learned, including:
- How having a purpose gets you higher quality team players
- The power of rhythms and cycles to dramatically improve efficiency
- Take care of your gut – literally.
- Never be afraid of big changes embrace them and trust
- How to grow your network to hundreds of thousands!
Date: Thursday, July 22nd, 2021
Time: 10 am Central / 11 am Eastern
Where: GLO Virtual
Marjory Wildcraft is the founder of The Grow Network, which is a community of people focused on modern self-sufficient living. She has been featured by National Geographic as an expert in off-grid living, she hosted the Mother Earth News Online Homesteading Summit, and she is listed in Who’s Who in America for having inspired hundreds of thousands of backyard gardens. Marjory was the focus of an article that won Reuter’s Food Sustainability Media Award, and she recently authored The Grow System: The Essential Guide to Modern Self-Sufficient Living—From Growing Food to Making Medicine.