Most of us bless our seeds and talk to our plants—but does it really matter? Does your blessing somehow help the little seeds come to life? Is there power in your focused thoughts? Does your good intention make a difference?
Or are you just wasting your time with useless “woo woo”?
I believe in the power of intention.
I believe that your blessings do matter.
I believe that focused thoughts make a difference.
I like to think of the analogy of light. Light, by itself, only illuminates. But combine a stream of light into a focused beam, and you’ve got a laser that can cut through steel.
As a community, could The Grow Network come together to focus our thoughts and affect the physical world—like a laser?
I am going to conduct some tests to see if we can measure a significant difference in plant growth when our community comes together to focus on a tray of seeds. Can we see a significant difference between seeds that were blessed versus those that were not?
Want to participate?
I could use your help. 😊
I’ll be conducting three separate trials over three Sundays. To participate, all you will need to do is set aside 10 minutes at noon CT on each of the three Sundays to bless a tray of seeds. You can do the blessing for all three trials, or just one. Our intention will be for the seedlings in the blessed tray to grow bigger than the seedlings in the control (unblessed) trays.
The three Sundays are:
- Sunday, November 25, 2018
- Sunday, December 2, 2018
- Sunday, December 9, 2018
Will the focused thoughts and prayers from a large group of remote people make a measurable difference on the seedlings’ growth?
Let’s find out!
When you register, I’ll give you:
- The complete details on how the experiment will be set up and conducted
- A 10-minute suggested blessing in both .mp3 and .pdf formats that you can download
- An automated reminder sequence to help you remember to do the blessing (Gosh, I often forget things like this, so let’s set up e-mail and SMS reminders, OK?)
- A simple feedback tool to let me know if you did the blessing (so I can estimate how many people participated)
- Free membership in the most interesting and fun community of people who are growing their own food, making their own medicine, and becoming extraordinarily healthy
Here is the link to participate in the experiment—and be sure to share this with your friends!
See you on the other side. 😊
Marjory Wildcraft is the founder of The Grow Network, which is a community of people focused on modern self-sufficient living. She has been featured by National Geographic as an expert in off-grid living, she hosted the Mother Earth News Online Homesteading Summit, and she is listed in Who’s Who in America for having inspired hundreds of thousands of backyard gardens. Marjory was the focus of an article that won Reuter’s Food Sustainability Media Award, and she recently authored The Grow System: The Essential Guide to Modern Self-Sufficient Living—From Growing Food to Making Medicine.