Jed Adamson – Emergency 1st Aid: How To Assess Injured Bodies If 911 Isn’t Coming
Jed Adamson – The 7 Ways to Die from Shock, and How to Avoid Them
Click the icons below to download the files if you wish to access them from your computer.
Best Method Is To Right Click And Then Pick Save As
Big Ideas & Takeaways:
- The #1 item missing from 99% of all first aid kits
- How to make sure you don’t get killed helping the injured
- Learn a system for scanning injured bodies
- How to take body vital signs with confidence
- The 8 types of shock and how to treat them
- The 7 ways to die of shock and how to avoid them
- Signs and symptoms of shock.
- How to help in an asthma attack without an inhaler
About the Speaker:
Jed Adamson worked for twenty years in emergency medical services for the state of Idaho. He was also a director of a county ambulance service. When an injury left him with severe pain in his lower back he resigned from his career.
After many years of searching, Jed finally cured himself of back pain using naturopathic methods. Jed was so inspired, Jed returned to school and earned degrees in Naturopathic and Nutrition from Central States College of Health Sciences, and Westbrook University. Jed Adamson is a now a practicing Naturopathic Doctor and Acupuncturist in Twin Falls, Idaho.