Jaqueline Freeman – Attracting Pollinators Who Make Your Garden Way, Way More Abundant
Attracting Pollinators Who Make Your Garden Way, Way More Abundant
Click the icons below to download the files if you wish to access them from your computer or save them offline.
Best Method Is To Right Click And Then Pick Save As
Big Ideas & Takeaways:
- Bees and other pollinators increase fruit and vegetable production
- Plants put out more flowers around pollinators — You get gorgeous gardens without added work
- See which planting patterns draw the most pollinators to your garden
- Create beautiful and inexpensive watering stations to keep pollinators healthy
- Be frugal and efficient — plant the right flowers, bushes and trees that pollinators need
- Bee & Plant Sex. Oh, baby. Yeah.
About the Speaker:
Jacqueline is a farmer, author, and natural beekeeper. She and her husband have a biodynamic farm in Washington with wildlife and livestock, a small wooded forest, and gardens and orchards full of bee flowers.
She is well-known for her gentle and understanding ways with bees. Jacqueline’s bee-whispering book came out last year and has been a consistent top-selling bee book with readers on every continent. The book helps people understand how bees see the world and encourages caring ways to work with Nature. The book is Song of Increase: Listening to the wisdom of honeybees for kinder beekeeping and a better world.