Amy Landers – 4 Garden Habits For Healthy Soil And Happy Plants
4 Garden Habits For Healthy Soil And Happy Plants
Click the icons below to download the files if you wish to access them from your computer or save them offline.
Best Method Is To Right Click And Then Pick Save As
Big Ideas & Takeaways:
- Discover how practicing four simple habits can lead to healthier soil and better harvests
- Find out how to test your soil health for free and in 10 minutes or less
- Learn the 3 biggest composting mistakes and how to avoid them
- Up-level your mulching practice after you learn how to match mulch
- Explore how you can use the connections between soil and plants to your advantage in the garden
About the Speaker:
Amy Landers made her first compost bin for an 8th grade science fair project. Twenty-five years later, and she is still fascinated by compost. Amy believes composting is the key to a healthy garden and a sustainable home. She wrote her first digital book, The Happy Garden Guide to Composting, to help others get started on their composting journey.
Amy is the nature nerd, writer, environmental educator, and mom behind GardensThatMatter.com. With her husband and three young sons, she shares tutorials, tips, and lessons learned from successes (and messes) in her own garden. Amy loves to help other families grow beautiful, bountiful gardens together.