Marjory Wildcraft and David The Good will be live on Facebook this weekend to answer any questions you have about growing food, making your own medicine, or simply living off grid.
Or just come by to say “hi”.
This afternoon, Saturday March 5th, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM CST, David the Good, author and founder of the TheSurvivalGardener.com, will be hosting an “Ask a Guru” session on the Facebook Homesteading/Survivalism Page.
And on Sunday March 6th, from 10:00 to 11:00 AM CST, Marjory Wildcraft, founder of the Grow Network, will be hosting a session on the Facebook Homesteading/Survivalism Page.
SHARE this with your friends so they can participate too!
To participate, follow these instructions:
- Today, head over to Facebook.com/Homesteading any time from 5:30 to 7:30 pm.
- Tomorrow, on March 6th, head over to Facebook.com/Homesteading any time from 10:00 to 11:00 am.
- Find the post at the top of the page where we will be hosting the session.
- Ask any homesteading, survival, or gardening question you may have – or just send a ‘high five’.
- David or Marjory will then reply to your comment and take it from there.
Brought to you by: Homesteading / Survivalism, The Homestead Guru, and the 2016 Homegrown Food Summit starting March 7th.