There are 3 stages people go through when they wake up to the power of food to transform their lives. (Most people stop at stage 2.)
The 1st stage of the health revolution recognizes food as the most powerful way to improve your health.
Here, people start eating healthier, buying organic, and maybe even exploring farmers’ markets.
The 2nd stage is understanding the power of superfoods.
In this stage, people start using powerful plants like wheatgrass, maca, chia, moringa, and matcha.
And that’s where most people stop . . .
. . . but the next stage is where things really get interesting.
This 3rd stage is the source of Green Medicine. You bring in powerful herbs that supercharge your health and target your most persistent issues: stress, mental focus, hormone imbalances, energy levels, even “incurable” chronic disease.
This is the next revolution in plant-based healing and natural health.
That’s why I’m so excited to share this with you:
It’s called Remedy: Ancient Medicine for Modern Illness, a hard-hitting, transformative—and FREE—documentary series exploring the most powerful herbal medicines known to man.
But it’s not only “medicine” for sick people to become healthy. It’s also medicine that helps healthy people become even stronger and more vital.
You’ll be on the cutting edge of natural health as 42 world-renowned experts reveal simple natural remedies and hacks for virtually every health condition and question you can imagine.
In this exclusive free premier, you’ll discover:
- The 3 herbs everyone should take every day—in any health condition—that are guaranteed to make you healthier, happier, and more resilient.
- An herb that improves brain function and memory for anyone—old, young, sick, or healthy. (It even looks like a cross-section of a brain with a spinal cord!)
- Promising remedies for the big diseases of our time: cancer, heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, and other illnesses.
- The ancient herb combination that has been shown to reverse neurodegenerative conditions like multiple sclerosis.
- A plant-based solution that addresses the real source of depression, lethargy, infertility, and a deflated libido . . . growing right in your own neighborhood!
- Herbal tricks to quiet your “monkey mind” so you can stop obsessive thought loops and focus on what really matters.
And much, much more!
Are you ready to step into the next stage of the natural health revolution?
This documentary series is packed with natural healing information you can immediately use in your and your loved ones’ lives. All you have to do is click the link to register.
Marjory Wildcraft is the founder of The Grow Network, which is a community of people focused on modern self-sufficient living. She has been featured by National Geographic as an expert in off-grid living, she hosted the Mother Earth News Online Homesteading Summit, and she is listed in Who’s Who in America for having inspired hundreds of thousands of backyard gardens. Marjory was the focus of an article that won Reuter’s Food Sustainability Media Award, and she recently authored The Grow System: The Essential Guide to Modern Self-Sufficient Living—From Growing Food to Making Medicine.