Marjory was recently interviewed to be part of an empowering new documentary series called The Search for Sustainability. The series is premiering online between November 1st – 12th. And we’d like to invite you to watch it for free.
49 sustainability experts took part in this new series – permaculture designers, organic farmers, herbal medics, energy and building enthusiasts, systems analysts, green politicians, and health educators. Together they share potentially world-changing news, information, and practical methods that have never before been presented in the same place at the same time.
The list of participants includes Marjory Wildcraft, Paul Wheaton, Toby Hemenway, Mike Adams, Jill Winger, John Kohler, Doug Simons, Mike Koch, Kate Armstrong, and many more.
If you are interested in learning to live more sustainably, then you should definitely tune in to watch this new series. You will learn about how we can have more food, water, and shelter security. You will learn about how to be more connected with the land and its spirit, healing and thriving in health and community. You will learn about being prepared and confident in a changing world, whether collapse comes during your lifetime or not.
As you can tell, we’re very excited about this, and we know that you will benefit from this free and empowering information. Here is a brief sampling of the information that will be covered:
• Taking back control of our food, health, water, and energy supplies
• Implementing simple and no-cost methods for living harmoniously with our surrounding environment
• Learning to grow your own food in a sustainable and regenerative way in any climate
• Collecting and properly using water to restore our water table
• Utilizing herbal medicines and ancient healing methods
• Creating and participating in sustainable networks in our local communities
• Opening and supporting sustainable, values-based schools
• Learning to thrive in abundance in urban, suburban, and rural settings
Click the link below to watch a free preview. You can sign up to watch the series by entering your first name and email address below the preview video. If you think that this free series would be helpful for others in your family and community, please feel free to forward this email or share the link on your social networks.