Jason Matyas – 10 Ways To Increase Garden Productivity
10 Ways To Increase Garden Productivity
Click the icons below to download the files if you wish to access them from your computer or save them offline.
Best Method Is To Right Click And Then Pick Save As
Big Ideas & Takeaways:
Gardening is a journey, and whether you’re just getting started, or have been gardening for years, there are always ways you can improve your gardening efforts to grow more food. In this important presentation, homesteader and lifelong gardener, Jason Matyas will teach you ways to increase your garden productivity and grow more food for your family.
- How to know the best things to grow in your garden
- How to “grow time” by making the most of your gardening time
- How you can unchain yourself from the limits of your growing season
- How you can use “stacking” to grow more in your existing garden space
- How to use a simple method to control common insects
- How one powerful principle makes all the difference in your garden
- You’ll get key lessons that you can begin using immediately to increase your gardening productivity and do more with your resources, or even do more with less!
About the Speaker:
Jason Matyas is a husband, father of seven, homesteader, lifelong gardener, local food advocate, 18-year Air Force veteran, and visionary entrepreneur with a wide-ranging background. He is the founder of a family business with his children called Seeds for Generations that provides heirloom garden seeds and inspiration for gardening as a family.
Jason is also the Co-Founder and Executive Producer of Beyond Off Grid, a documentary film and training media project that is devoted to inspiring and equipping you to reduce your dependence on the modern economy and seek true freedom by returning to the old paths of productive households and local community interdependence.