Bentley Christi – Worm Composting In Trenches For Massive Garden Productivity
Worm Composting In Trenches For Massive Garden Productivity
Click the icons below to download the files if you wish to access them from your computer or save them offline.
Best Method Is To Right Click And Then Pick Save As
Big Ideas & Takeaways:
- Learn how to and why you should be vermicomposting in trenches.
- Know the places where verimcomposting trenches WON’T work.
- How to turn your local restaurant refuse into black gold.
- How to get the best worms, and which species, to use in a vermicompost trench.
- See the before and after transformations of gardens that started using vermicomposting trenches.
About the Speaker:
Bentley Christie “The Worm Guy” while working at an environmental consulting firm nearly 20 years ago, had a chance encounter with a co-worker’s worm bin. It changed his life. Bentley went back to university to study soil biology and compost science (already had an Honors Bachelor of Science in Biology – aquatic biology specialization) . And in 2007 he started the Red Worm Composting blog to share his vermicomposting passion with the world. He hasn’t looked back since!