Check your score below to see if you are a foodie or not. Or perhaps, you are checking for a friend, or someone you know?
- You take a cooler of snacks and food with you on any trip lasting more than five hours
- You are on a first name basis with at least three local farmers
- You know the vast difference between grass-fed and grass-finished beef.
- You groan when invited to a potluck attended by mostly unconscious people.
- You’ve contributed money to the “Millions Against Monsanto” project, more than once.
- You can count on your fingers the number of restaurants that serve food you approve of.
- You really love watching PBS food shows.
- Even Japanese people think your food is strange.
- You’ve alienated about 15 of your closest family and friends over food discussions.
- You have at least three different cutting boards (of course you would never chop garlic on the vegetable board!).
- You try to find raw organic butter made from not only from a grass-fed herd, but from the springtime milk.
- Traveling to Asia to try out a rare fruit is not out of the question.
Check your score! If you answered “YES!” to the above questions
in the range of 9 to 12 – you are definitely a foodie.
in the range of 5 to 8 – you are on your way.
4 or less – we will bring you flowers when we visit you in the hospital.
Of course, the ultimate foodie grows their own food.
Got any other criteria? Comment down below!
Rate this article: